Fight Depression With
It’s time to win the battle, with NeuroStar* Advanced Therapy. NeuroStar transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)has helped many people who have continued to struggle with depression even when using antidepressant medications.
- Over 1 million treatments performed
- Non-drug and non-invasive
The most common side effect is pain or discomfort at or near the treatment site.
“When you’re depressed…you’re always fighting to live…to survive the next day.
NeuroStar made such a difference…all of all sudden I felt empowered,I felt strong ,I felt like I wasn’t a victim anymore.”
“NeuroStar treatment has changed my life….it’s given me life, it’s given me joy, it’s given me opportunity.”
“I live with depression;I will always live with depression.But,it doesn’t have to win ….I can fight the battle…. NeuroStar can give me… another way to fight depression.”
Treating Depression at its Source
- NeuroStar helps activate the natural function of the brain’s neurotransmitters using a non-invasive magnetic field similar to that of an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
An FDG.PET scan measures brain glucose metabolism.
- NeuroStar treats right at the source.Because it uses a precise magnetic pulse,it is effective exactly where it needs to be.
- NeuroStar is not electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)and does not have the same mechanism as ECT.
“I had taken 11 different medications without any relief….NeuroStar treatment has helped me bring my life back…what a happiness that I’ve never experienced before.”
The #1 TMS Choice of Doctors
- NeuroStar is proven and backed with the most clinical studies for TMS in depression.
- The majority of people treated with NeuroStar experience significant,long lasting improvement.
Ask for NeuroStar by name .Not all transcranial magnetic stimulation systems have the data and the technology to give you the transformative treatment you needsto feel like a new and better you.
- In an NIMH-funded, independent , randomized controlled trial, patients treated with TMS using a clinical trial version of the NeuroStar TMS System were 4x more likely to achieve remission compared to patients receiving sham treatment (p=0.0173:odds ratio=4.05).4
Long-term durability of effect has not been established in a randomized trial.In 12-month open-label follow up study trial design used physician directed standard of care.